Upper crust Mistys aren't favorable because they are powerful and get that way through calculated dominance like trapping birds in cages and meat eating and doing cunning sexual jazzercise and snake wizardry- that sort of thing. Mistys aren't the only ones who just want to get what's theirs, but they are the only ones who succeeds in the shitty prescribed game, which is both enviable and disappointing.
Extra #1: Check out the sort of Courtneyish Misty in the back
Extra #2: I imagine this has something to do with water skiing, but I'm not sure how. Young Misty is in the middle.
9 comments:
I just threw up a little in my mouth. Got any gum?
BAHM!!! I just got the biggest boner!
Is that Misty doing a red hat mandy impression?
yeah - enviable AND disappointing, because she just seems sad.
Yes, but totally boner worthy
By far the most frightening post yet.
Really? Is she really scary and gross? I kind of have affection for her for some reason.
Sissy you like the Jazzercise. Don't front.
Wow, a glamour shot with a dying man! Klassy.
Post a Comment