While carelessly day-dreaming about running away to Mexico with Courtney's gorgeous, polyester-clad labia, I couldn't help but be distracted by the murmur of my mother's admonitory description of how crotch rot occurs and yet another one of the good things in life was ruined by my parents.
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
The Daily Featured Photograph
[Courtney]
While carelessly day-dreaming about running away to Mexico with Courtney's gorgeous, polyester-clad labia, I couldn't help but be distracted by the murmur of my mother's admonitory description of how crotch rot occurs and yet another one of the good things in life was ruined by my parents.
While carelessly day-dreaming about running away to Mexico with Courtney's gorgeous, polyester-clad labia, I couldn't help but be distracted by the murmur of my mother's admonitory description of how crotch rot occurs and yet another one of the good things in life was ruined by my parents.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Totally. Thanks Mom.
I think "Mary-Jane Rotten Crotch" is the term your looking for.
Wow, E. That can obviously apply to rot in both kinds of toes. Nice!
Oh.my.god.
Post a Comment