Monday, April 21, 2008

How to spot a Mandy: Websites

85% of Tammys are far too busy burning themselves with cigarettes to use a computer, but Mandys love making websites. These sites tend to involve:
  • Hardships, usually involving a miscarriage or a child's disease
  • References to God paired with innumerable flashing/sparkling graphics including the beach and sea shells, roses, women, angels, and animals
  • A sentence resembling "If someone has an issue with me, tell me to my face"
A Great example of a Mandy website is Silvia's Kingdom. The only thing missing is a section journaling her weight loss, but there is a pregnancy journal. Here is Silvia's glamour shot:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure that the recipe I got for crockpot beef stew came from Mandy herself. It specified a can of beer (brand doesn't matter). I probably wouldn't use Natty Ice, especially if guests were coming over.


...it was a nice stew.

anna said...

dude silvia's blog is frickin intense.
i sidetracked on it for like half an hour...

TMCM said...

yeah, she's amazing.