Saturday, April 26, 2008

Featured Mandy Website: Elizabeth Lee Designs For Breastfeeding Moms

Elizabeth Lee is a mother of six who started a site for mothers who have an actual interest in sewing their own clothes, as described in her greeting:

Welcome to ElizabethLee.com where you will find a wealth of information that will help you as you embark on the grand adventure of motherhood. A little over twenty years ago, I began this business as young mom with just one baby. I designed nursing clothing and created the patterns you see on our website. As I had 5 additional children, I wove the business in and about my family as I worked to provide the very best in nursing wear designs.

Here are some of the featured design patterns for moms:











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope she also has designs for silk paisley vests that Catholic children can wear to Mass.

Liz said...

Does the featured bathing come with a built-in diaper?