Can we explain our votes? Because I think the choice is clearly C simply for that Courtney's defiance of the basic principles of Newtonian physics.
Liz, I grant you the height on # C. is nothing to sneeze at. But the hair of subject B - the high vs. lowlights, the cascading layers - it takes my breath away.
Your use of the term "cascading" takes MY breath away.
Wait, are you sure that number three isn't a man?
I call mutant cat on C!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Can we explain our votes? Because I think the choice is clearly C simply for that Courtney's defiance of the basic principles of Newtonian physics.
Liz, I grant you the height on # C. is nothing to sneeze at. But the hair of subject B - the high vs. lowlights, the cascading layers - it takes my breath away.
Your use of the term "cascading" takes MY breath away.
Wait, are you sure that number three isn't a man?
I call mutant cat on C!
Post a Comment