Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What Musical Instrument They Play

Tammy chose percussion in her high school concert band because she could stand hidden in the back and hurt herself with needles and/or take a sexy photograph with the drums to send to her middle aged boyfriend in prison.
Photobucket

Mandy likes the clarinet because it falls into a feminine wind instrument safety zone that allows for both fun and structure.
Photobucket

Photobucket

It's not that Courtney has the interest or discipline to play a trombone or tuba, it's more like she is a trombone or tuba.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Misty likes the flute because it invokes images of flowing white dresses and an existence without menstrual cycles. She also has to purse her lips as tight as her anus to play it.
Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

Emily said...

Tooty toot toot!

Anonymous said...

for some reason this post made me go back and re-read the definitions of misty and courtney. i think i desperately am still trying to figure where i fall. According to this instrument theory, (which i truly believe in and have found myself applying to others in the past,)i am a misty. can that be? tell me whowhat i am. this girl needs to know.

TMCM said...

Laura- I think just because you played the flute (I assume), doesn't mean you are a Misty. From what I know, you are a Tammy with flawless fashion, which can be confused with a Misty- but (again, I assume) you don't pinch babies until they bruise. My assessment is Tammy.

Anonymous said...

Tammy?
No, i haven't had the pleasure of pinching any babies.
But full hardcore Tammy seems crazy. Can you imagine me in eyeliner? Perhaps I'm just a gleam in (a)Tammy's eye.

thanks.

TMCM said...

it's in you.

Anonymous said...

Lesbian Mandys play bass clarinet.

Anunu said...

Piano. What about the Piano?

Piano vs keyboard?