Courntey
Wow. I'm going to have to go with Courtney also, but it's a tough call. The hair screams Mandy, but the tits are totally Tammy.
But look, she's wearing two necklaces. Now I'm leaning more towards Mandy, because apparently she never goes anywhere without that gold heart locket.
Even though all signs point elsewhere, my gut says Misty. Something about those pointy boobs.
I think she's a Misty with Courtney make-up
I still think mutant cat...
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Courntey
Wow. I'm going to have to go with Courtney also, but it's a tough call. The hair screams Mandy, but the tits are totally Tammy.
But look, she's wearing two necklaces. Now I'm leaning more towards Mandy, because apparently she never goes anywhere without that gold heart locket.
Even though all signs point elsewhere, my gut says Misty. Something about those pointy boobs.
I think she's a Misty with Courtney make-up
I still think mutant cat...
Post a Comment