Misty. Glasses, bottom row, second to the right.
Middle row, 3rd from right - M-i-s-t-y.
Shit, Asa! That was mine! I was gonna name her Courtney tho.
second rowfirst one on the left. she's hott. i'm pretty sure her last name is Caruso.
I picked the same one as you. Uncanny.
Top row, far right. Her name is Sammi
The one right next to yours and her name is Staci. She's also in on some funny secret.PLEASE COME BACK TO THIS BLOG. It is amazeballs.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Misty. Glasses, bottom row, second to the right.
Middle row, 3rd from right - M-i-s-t-y.
Shit, Asa! That was mine! I was gonna name her Courtney tho.
second row
first one on the left.
she's hott. i'm pretty sure her last name is Caruso.
I picked the same one as you. Uncanny.
Top row, far right. Her name is Sammi
The one right next to yours and her name is Staci. She's also in on some funny secret.
PLEASE COME BACK TO THIS BLOG. It is amazeballs.
Post a Comment